With the help of iFit, a complete fitness brand that has fitness devices, you can make your at-home fitness programme fit your needs. Verified iFit members have full access to a wide range of training tools, such as personalised workout plans, training routes based on Google Maps, the full iFit membership, challenges, automatic stat tracking, and much more. This article will activate you everything you need to know to get iFit up and running on your fitness equipment.
Start your 30-day free trial of iFit by making sure the safety key is on (if there is one) and going to iFIT.com/activate from a computer or mobile device. You will need a valid credit card number to make using your iFIT account. Your payment information is encrypted, and iFit doesn’t activate it, so you can use iFit without worrying.
As soon as your free trial is over, your gift membership will be automatically renewed using the credit card you were given. You can cancel your iFIT membership at any time by going to your profile page and clicking on the “Membership Plan” button.
Now, just follow the easy instructions in this post to activate using your fitness equipment. If you buy a fitness machine from Nordictrack or Proform, you’ll get a free one-year subscription to iFit. To activate on this Subscription, you need to ask for an activation code. Have you recently bought fitness equipment from iFit, but you need help requesting and activating your iFit Subscription? In this article, you will learn how to set up iFit on your Fitness machine.
Sign iFit Today by Signing up for a Membership.
Before you can use the iFit app or account, you need to sign up for a paid iFit membership and activate your account.
But you can start with the iFit free trial package to decide if you want to sign up and if the iFit full membership activation is worth the cost.
Depending on the details of your agreement, the amount of time you have to commit can range from one month to twelve, eighteen, or thirty-six.
- After the first two years, a regular iFit membership for an individual costs $360 + tax per year. It can be used with gym equipment that works with iFit, the iFit app on a smartphone, and the iFit TV app. Here are the steps to follow to sign the club:
- Go to your account settings and click on the “Account Billing” tab. This will show you the length of your contract and the date it will sign itself.
- The issuer of your chosen payment method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other fees.
Get in touch with your bank and card issuer directly to find out more.
- Please be aware that membership costs are only refundable if the membership is cancelled within the first 30 days of purchase or trial.
- After making a purchase, create an iFit account or check an existing one.
Use iFit to Activate your Workout.
Here are three easy steps you can follow to activate on your iFit Subscription:
- It’s important to register your purchase at icon support.eu/nl/productregistratie within 28 days of getting it.
- The activation code will be sent to the verification email.
- To make use of the Code, go to ifit.com and activate it there.
How to Get your Purchase on the Books
Please follow the steps below to register sure that your purchase is registered within the 28-day window.
- Visit https://www.iconsupport.eu/nl/productregistratie to register your new purchase within 28 days of getting it.
- Please enter out the form.
- At the bottom of the page, select “Submit your product registration” to send the form.
How much did your new purchase make a touchscreen? Then, a family membership will be sent to you. Did you purchase something that didn’t have a touch screen? You will get a single-person subscription.
How to Get Your Activation Code: A Step-by-Step Guide
When you send in the registration form, Icon will send you an email with an activation code.
Can you put this down and put it away?
If you haven’t gotten the email yet, first check your spam folder.
How to Use an Existing Account to Activate an IFit Code
If you already have an account, follow the steps below to activate the Code that was sent to your email:
- Do you use iFit already? The next step is to go to iFit.com and enter your right credentials.
- Tap your account settings by clicking on the account icon in the top right corner of the screen.
There will be a screen with all the information about your account.
- Select “Billing” from the sidebar. A summary of the information about your transaction will be shown.
- Under “Promo/Activation code,” enter the activation code you received from Icon in an email.
- Tap the button labelled “Redeem.”
Your account is already set up with an iFit subscription.
Use iFit to Activate Your Workout.
The Beginner’s Guide to Activating Your iFit Code
Follow the steps below to activate on the Code that was sent to your email so you can use your new account.
- You should sign up for iFit if you still need to. Click “Sign up” in the top right corner of ifit.com.
- Tap “Have an activation code or coupon code?” at the bottom and click it.
- After you enter the activation code you received from Icon, click the “Redeem” button.
- As soon as Activation is done, enter your name, email address, and password to create an account.
- Enter in your full address and all of your billing information.
Your iFit Subscription will start once your information has been checked.
Use The iFit Activation Code to Set up your iFit Account.
With the iFit Activation codes that come with some items, you get a year of unlimited access to iFit’s huge Workout Library.
Follow these steps to activate your iFit account using your activation code:
- Go to iFit.com, click on Settings, and then click on Billing to log in to your account.
Click here to go to the Billing Details page.
- Enter the box that says “Promotional/Activation Code” and put your code in it.
Your iFit Activation Code has 16 characters.
- After putting in the Code, click the blue button to redeem it.
You’ll get a message telling you that your activation code worked and that your membership is now active.
Check the “Extend membership” section to find out when your Subscription ends so you can make plans.
Remember that your subscription will automatically be renewed on the due date as long as your billing and payment information is up to date.
How to Cancel Your iFit Membership and Why
Whenever you want, you can stop paying for the time and cancel your Subscription.
Please follow these easy steps to cancel your iFit subscription:
- Log your account.
- Go to the Settings menu to turn it off.
- Depending on the iFit membership contract chosen at the time of purchase.
This will change the date and cost of your confirmed cancellation.
All done! You have ended your iFit Subscription successfully.
Please tell me if you were able to activate on iFit on your fitness equipment after reading this article and if it helped you.
Click here to read more about a post like this one.