Remove Epic Games Launcher is an excellent choice for getting and installing games. If you’ve had enough of it and want to uninstall it from your computer, you’ve come to the right place. This article explains how to get rid of Epic Games Launcher from a Mac or PC.
What is the Epic Games Launcher?
There are many other game launchers, but Epic Games Launcher is one of the ones that people use the most. Fortnite, a big game with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friends connected, is probably the most popular game.
When it comes to platforms, Windows, macOS, Android, and Xbox all do a great job with Epic. But there are a some reasons why you might want to remove it from your computer. Here are just a few examples:
- You have decided to put an end to all the games.
- Neither your Mac nor your PC are working as well as they could.
- There have been mistakes, so please uninstall the current installation and try again.
What gives? I can’t get rid of the Epic Games Launcher.
You tried to get rid of Epic Games Launcher from your computer, but you weren’t able to. Why? The main reason for this is that Epic Games Launcher is still running in the background. because of this, you should end your session before attempting to quit. To close Epic Games Launcher on a Mac or PC, please follow the steps below.
If you have a Mac, check out Activity Monitor.
- Pay attention to Activity Monitor.
- Find the folder called “Epic Games Launcher,” and double-click it to open it.
- Click the “Quit” button, then choose “Force Quit” in the new window that appears.
Access the Task Manager on the PC.
- To access the Task Manager, press Shift, Option, and Delete at the same time.
- Look in the Methods section for Epic Games Launcher.
- You can stop the process by right-clicking on its icon and choosing the option from the menu that appears.
You just stopped Epic Games Launcher from doing its job in the background. Now, we’ll remove the programme.
How to get rid of the Mac version of Epic Games Launcher
How to uninstall the Mac version of the Epic Games Launcher without having to do anything.
People often use BuhoCleaner to get rid of Mac programmes. It’s easy and quick to uninstall Epic Games Launcher from your Mac. There’s no need to know how to use a Mac. Once Epic Games Launcher is installed on your Mac, you can click a button to get rid of it and all of its files.
What you have to do is:
Get BuhoCleaner from the Internet and put it on your Mac.
- Launch it up, and then on the menu, click the Uninstall button.
- When you click the Scan button, a list of the programmes that you can remove will show up.
- Find Epic Games Launcher, check the box next to it, and then click the Remove button.
- The Mac version of the Epic Games Launcher will no longer be available.
Advice on how to manually uninstall the Mac version of the Epic Games Launcher
If the automatic uninstaller doesn’t work for you, you can use Finder to uninstall Epic Games Launcher by hand. To do this, you’ll need to know a bit about Mac because you’ll need to delete files from several different folders that are connected to Mac’s apps.
1. Be sure youmake quit the Epic Games Launcher.
2. From Finder’s menu bar, you can launch up apps.
3. In the Applications folder, you may locate Epic Games Launcher; right-click on its icon and select “Move to Trash” from the menu that appears.
4. Press the Shift, Command, and G keys at the same time to open the Go to Folder window in a Finder window.
5. Click the Go button after entering /Library in the box.
6. Find the files that help the Epic Games Launcher in the following folders, and then move them all.
7. It’s Time to Delete All Epic Games Launcher-Related Files.
How to Get Rid of the Epic Games Launcher on Your Computer
The same steps are used to uninstall the PC version of Epic Games Launcher. Let’s use Windows 10 as an example operating system because it’s easy to use.
1. Task Manager can be used to close Epic Games Launcher.
2. After clicking the Start box, find the name of the Control Panel into the search bar.
3. From the Control Panel menu, choose Programs > Programs and Features.
4. To uninstall Epic Games Launcher, you must confirm it and click the Uninstall button.
You can now easily uninstall Epic Games Launcher from your Mac or PC.
Before attempting to uninstall Epic Games Launcher, you must stop all of its steps.
FAQs : Remove Epic Games Launcher
1. Can I delete Epic Games Launcher and still be able to play?
If you uninstall Epic Games Launcher, your saved games and other data will also be gone. Because of this, you should always have an extra copy of your digital games. With the hope that you will find a use for them. +/+/*+*
2. Remove away Fortnite and other Epic Games!
The easiest way to get rid of Epic games on your computer is to use the Epic Games Launcher. To uninstall a game, open the Epic Games Launcher, go to the Library section on the left sidebar, launch the game from the list, click the three dots menu to the right of the game’s name, and then click Uninstall. On a Mac, you can use a third-party uninstaller like BuhoCleaner to remove all traces of Epic Games and their related files in a clean way. Get it right away by clicking here.
3. Can I delete the Epic Games Launcher without also deleting Fortnite?
I’m afraid it’s not possible. Fortnite needs the Epic Games Launcher to work. If you delete the Epic Games Launcher, you’ll also delete any games you may have installed. You should make a copy of your Fortnite data in case something happens to your main copy.