Users can Utilize the Windows 11 media creation tool to upgrade their existing Windows version to Windows 11. They can also make a bootable disc that would allow them to install Windows 11 on any other device. One of the most popular methods of upgrading Windows or installing a new version of Windows is to use the Windows media creation tool.
If you wish to upgrade your system to Windows 11, you can do so with the help of the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool. The tool is simple to use, and if you follow the instructions carefully, you can upgrade to Windows 11 without difficulty. You have come to the right place if you don’t know how to utilize the tool. This article will review how to use the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool.
What You Will Require?
Before we get started with the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool tutorial, there are a few things you’ll need. Then, to continue upgrading Windows using the media creation tool, you’ll need a few things.
- Ascertain that you have a PC on which to install Windows.
- Before you proceed with the process, make a backup of your data. If you have a backup of your data, you can quickly restore it if lost.
- Make sure your internet connection is reliable. You’ll need a high-speed internet connection to download, upgrade your Windows, or make a bootable USB drive.
- Make sure you have at least an 8GB USB drive on hand. You’ll need this if you’re using the Media Creation Tool to create a bootable USB drive rather than upgrading Windows.
How To Use Windows 11 Media Creation Tool 2022?
Once you have everything you need, you can use the Media Creation Tool to upgrade your Windows. This essay section will cover how to upgrade to Windows 11 using the Windows 11 media creation tool.
- Go to the official Microsoft website by clicking on the link. Select “Windows 11.”
- Now you will get all of the information about Windows 11 there. “Download Now” should be selected.
- Run the media creation program programs 11 after you have downloaded it. You will be prompted to the agree to the terms of the license. After that, you’ll see a screen with’ Getting a few things ready.
- The screen will provide two options: ‘Upgrade this PC now’ and ‘Create Installation Media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC.’
- Upgrade this PC- Select this option if you want to upgrade the PC on which the Media Creation Tool is installed.
- Build Installation Media for a Different PC- Choose this option if you wish to create a bootable USB drive for a different computer.
Upgrade This PC Option: Install Windows 11
If you want to “update this PC now,” follow the instructions below:
- Windows 11 will be downloaded using Windows Media Creation.
- You can install Windows on your PC once it has been successfully downloaded.
- After you finish the installation, your PC will request you to finish the setup. After you complete the Windows 11 setup, you can use Windows 11 on your computer.
Create Installation Media For Another PC Option
If you choose the ‘Create installation media for another PC’ option, proceed as follows:
- When you choose this option, you’ll be prompted to select the language, edition, and architecture of the Windows you want to install.
- If you want the Media creation tool to select the options for the machine automatically, click ‘Use the suggested options for this PC.’ After that, click next.
- The window will display two options: ‘USB flash drive’ and ‘ISO file.’
- If you choose this option, the Windows media creation program will build a bootable USB flash drive for you.
- The media creation tool will download an ISO file if you choose this option. Then, later on, you can burn the ISO file to make a bootable USB device or DVD.
- If you choose the ‘USB flash drive’ option, ensure the USB drive has at least 8GB of storage. The media creation application will instantly start downloading Windows 11 and burning it to the USB flash drive.
- The ISO file for Windows 11 will be downloaded if you choose the ‘ISO file’ option. You can then use burning software like Power ISO to burn it. Such programs can burn the ISO file to a USB stick.
- Once you’ve made the Windows 11 bootable USB drive, please insert it into the computer you wish to upgrade to Windows 11.
- Boot into BIOS and install Windows after putting in the USB disc.
Windows 11 media creation Tool : Final Words
You upgrade your PC to Windows 11 using the Windows 11 media creation tool. To use the Windows 11 media creation tool, follow the procedures outlined in this article.